Links to other Sites
Registering Your Details on this Site
- While it is not necessary to register your personal details to use our Web site, we do offer a registration service that will enable you to receive product and service updates, newsletters and other information. In the event you do register with us, we will collect personal information from you including your name, phone number, fax number, e-mail address and postal address.
- If you have registered with us and decide, at any time, that you do not wish to receive any further information from us, you can send an e-mail to the e-mail address noted below requesting to be removed from our online registration database. Please allow 2 weeks for your request to be actioned.
- You may amend or update your registration details by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address noted below providing your amended details. Please allow 2 weeks for your request to be actioned.
According to the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner, the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 "regulates the way private sector organisations can collect, use, keep secure and disclose personal information. For the first time, it gives individuals the right to know what information an organisation holds about them and a right to correct that information if it is wrong". Further information may be obtained from the Privacy Commissioner's website.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. However, once Security National receives your information, Security National will take all reasonable steps to protect information it holds in its own system. If we no longer need your information, we will destroy or de-identify it.
Your access to your information
You are welcome to request details of information we hold about you by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As has been the case to date, and will continue, Security National is committed to respecting an individual's fundamental right to privacy. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional queries or comments.
- Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner
- Privacy Act 1988 [Cth] very working Australian has a 1 in 3 chance of becoming disabled for more than 3 months before turning age 65.
Security National Copyright
The content of this web site is copyright.
Without limitation, this includes all graphics, text and layout.
Other than as may be permitted by the Copyright Act, no part of this web site may in any form or by any means, be reproduced, modified, adapted or reused without the permission of the copyright owner. This permission will not be unreasonably withheld.
Please contact Security National Financial Services Pty Ltd.